Our society have been rendering its services in 4 villeges in
Srivilliputhur Taluk, Virudhunagar District and 22 villages in
Periyar Taluk in Madurai district.
1. Providing of hand pumps along with platforms in 10 villages to
help the village people to overcome form drinking water scarcity
in 1994 with the assistance of the Diocese of Madurai -
2. Deepening of a pond measuring 100'x100'x7' with the assistance of CASA to get water storage for irrigation and drinking pure -popes for cattles for 5 villages.
3. Renovation 86 excavation of the ruined water supply channel to have tank water supply to the fields for irrigation.
4. Deepening of 3 irrigation open wells to get sufficient water storage for cultivation purpope.
5. Receipt of a certificate under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, from the Ministries of Home Affairs of the Central Government, New Delhi.